Thursday, April 10, 2014

Divergent Cosmetics
Palette


 divergent

 





Ok so, I heard about the Divergent Collector's Kit before it was released, but just recently I started looking into it again because I forgot the release date. I figured I would do something shopping on Sephora.ca but when I found the collector's kit, it was ... sold out :(
I'm very disappointed that I missed out on the first release, and I'm soooo hoping that release more sometime soon! The color's look amazing, and I heard great reviews about this kit, that I'm dying to get my hands on it! I looked around to see if they had a sign up option to be the first to know when they release more, but unfortunately that's not an option. I guess I will just have to keep checking back. 71$ is a steal for this kit!!! and I can't wait to spend every last nickel on it.


Did you purchase the Divergent collector's kit??

No comments:

Post a Comment