Friday, April 25, 2014

Lip Factory
April 2014 Box




So today I received my very first  Lip Factory Box and Im not very happy with it.I paid
30$ for this box...


First I received the Be a Bombshell in the color "Fetish". This is an eye pencil.
Its cute, but it won't be my go-to eye pencil.
Total value IMO 2$ 
Total Retail Value In LF Opinion - 14$??!




Next is Be A Bombshell eyeshadow in the color "Tempted" Its a shimmery orange color.
This does not work well with my yellow undertoned skin, so Ill skip this or give it away.The thing I've noticed with Be A Bombshell is that its very cheap, I would not go out of my way to make a purchase from this "company"

Total Value IMO 1.50$
 Total Retail Value In LF Opinion -14$? lol



Ofra lipstick in the color #107. There is no name for this color, but its a cute pink with a red and purple undertone. Very cheap as well.
Total Value IMO 3$
Total Retail Value In LF Opinion -13$?! (Hardly)


Jessie's Girl eyeliner in the color Black. I can always use a black eyeliner, so Im happy with this.
Total Value IMO 1.50$
Total Retail Value In LF Opinion - 1.99$ (They close on this one)



NYX Butter Gloss in the color "Peaches And Cream" Love this color, you really can't go wrong with a NYX product.

Total Value 5$



Last & definately LEAST is this ugly nail polish by "Color Club" in the color "Earthy Angel"
Omg this is the most revolting nail polish color I've ever seen, and I will NOT be wearing this anytime soon. If anyone wants it, send me a message!

Total Value IMO 1$
Total Retail Value In LF Opinion - 8$ (LOL)

Overall, not very happy with this month's box so I cancelled my subscription. I hate Be a Bombshell products and I think its a sad excuse to put this in anyone's sub boxes. Waste of space and money.
I know Ipsy had these products in a few of their bags as well, and I  also did not enjoy them. Very cheap, dollarstore quality.

LIP FACTORY STATUS - CANCELLED

 
xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment