Tuesday, June 24, 2014


Qoo10
Makeup Haul



  

I found this website, kind of like G-Market called Qoo10.com.
It reminds me a lot like Ebay, actually it is like Ebay, only not, well EBAY, and its situated in Korea, there main headquarters. I find a lot of the sellers on there are located in Korea. There is soo many great deals of products on there, that you can spend hours and hours trying to find stuff. The navigation needed some time to get use to but, I managed to find the items I was looking for within a decent time frame. Now when you shop on there, look for sellers that offer combined shipping, otherwise shipping will be costly with some sellers, and not even worth the deals on there. I use user name "SWEET BOX". They have great deals! - If your located in North America, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose "GLOBAL HUB" to shop.

I spent 43$ USD for these items with shipping. Its a great deal, and shipping took only about 2-3 weeks.




Ive been searching high and low for the perfect Korean brand BB Cream and have still not found it :(
But I have found the perfect CC Cream, from Elisha Coy. I received a sample size from a Memeshop order and I had to buy the full sized product. Its just an amazing product.



As you can see, the Mizon BB Snail Repair cream is almost like a grey color, which obviously does not go with my skin tone, the Elisha Coy Triple BB Cream is more of skin tone, and will probably be able to get away wearing it, and of course the Elisha Coy Always Nuddy CC Cream, These are NOT blended, merely swatched so you can see the colors.

1: Elisha Coy Always Nuddy CC Cream - 24$ USD
2: Elisha Coy Triple BB Cream - 8.80$ USD
3: MIZON Snail Repair BB Cream - 9.00$ USD
4: Nature Republic Auto Flower Eyebrow Liner - GREY -  5.50$ USD



I was kind of shocked with the material of this eyebrow liner from Nature Republic. It's a very cheap plastic, and very light.


It looks as though it's expired? It has this white film on the product. When I swatched it, it gave a flake residue behind on my skin. I'm not sure what to think about this product yet, Ill have to try it for a week and than see. Overall, its the exact color I put on my eyebrows, so I'm happy with that.






I'm pretty happy with my order, besides the MIZON BB Cream which I wont be able to wear, Thank goodness it was only 9$.




xoxo
Mrs Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment