Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Imomoko
Mini Haul




This is my LAST and final Imomoko purchase. I ordered this before I did my last haul from them, so this is not a recent purchase, Ive just been waiting for this to arrive. Every time I order from this "company" I get charged customs, but that's not all, they are lying on the UPS customs forms with the price I paid for the items. This purchase was 2$ I only paid 2$ of my own money for this because I received a 64$ credit from my previous purchase due to some errors, therefore I paid 2$ and still got charged 15$ customs, because they said I paid 32$ for this order, but if they actually were putting the CORRECT price down with the credit I had it should had been 67$, but they didn't, they lied and said 32$ and got charged 15$ AGAIN. They were also very rude to me via email, which was a big turn off! I will NEVER shop there again.

Anyways I paid 2$ for these items.





Too Cool for School - Dinoplatz Eyeshadow On Flatiron - (03 Bronze)
11$

I'm totally obsessed with TCFS at the moment so I had to pick this item up. The packaging is adorable but it's very thin, and made out of thin paper, and if your a collector of the packaging, this wont last long. I almost ripped it while opening up the "box" besides that, its sooo adorable. The eyeshadow is a liquid jelly, it goes on wet and dries into a powder and it stays for HOURS!!




This is the side of the box, it has a little dinosaur walking on a building.



 The Liquid eyeshadow comes in a 7g tube.



This dries instantly after applied, but it dries long enough in order to spread out evenly. Its really nice, and its very hard to rub off. I really enjoy this product and will purchase the other two colors, Lavender and Peach.




 Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion - Baby Pink Clam
25$




The cream comes in this cute plastic bottle with a little town and a plane on the lid.

30mL

  • Creates three-dimensional and natural skin through pearls by reflection and curve of light.
  •  7 ingredients that contain high moisture keep moisturizing skin for hours.  
  • Adheres to skin tightly and leaves smooth and refreshing feeling.



I thought this would be a bit more natural colored but its more pink, the name is "Baby Pink Clam" but in the photo on there website it was more skin tone colored, but when its completely blended it adds a nice natural glow. This works as a great highlighter when you face needs a pick me up.




This product lasts the usual, 12 months.




Jill Stuart - Cotton Pads/50 Pads
7.99$


I ordered these because there from Jill Stuart, and I really needed some to use with my Mizon Toner, so Im glad I picked these up as I was running out and I heard that these are great quality.




The pads are soooo soft and really thick, very great quality.






My Scheming 
 L-Asorbic Acid & Ellagic Acid Brightning Double Lifting Mask
7.99$ for 5 Masks



I wanted to add some new masks to my collection and I came across "My Scheming" brand. I've never owned any of there masks, but Im really excited to try them and see how well they work.
Besides this retailer having a really bad attitude, and being very rude, the products are nice and I'm happy with my items.



xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment