Monday, June 9, 2014





UPDATE: For all you Memebox fan's, Memebox has added a new payment processor!!
called Stripe.


Which cards and payment types can I accept with Stripe?


With Stripe, you can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card:
  • U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
  • Canadian, European and Australian businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
You can also accept gift and prepaid cards that are one of the above types. You can use Stripe to charge cards of these types from customers anywhere in the world. Depending on where your business is located, you can also charge customers in their local currencies.




~ For me paypal is a pain in the bum, because I spent the MAX amount any guest checkout user could spend, therefore I could not purchase anymore Memebox's  until they added a new payment method and I didnt want to sign up to Paypal because I just don't like Paypal . So cheers to Memebox, there customer service in replying to emails need to get better though, Ive waited one month for replies on issues I've had...


Happy Shopping!!!





xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment