Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Memebox
Cacao Box #11







I'm totally loving this Cacao box! It all smells live chocolate, I've actually had to stop myself from eating some of these, because you just can't tell the difference!! All the products in this box is FULL SIZE!!!  My favorite product that they put in this Memebox Cacao box is the WondeRuci Brightening Mask, its divine!
This is one of the better boxes I've received, and you can't go wrong with chocolate! I do wish that they put in some "cuter" products though, considering chocolate is a type of candy.

Oh well, its a great box, and I've been using all of it so far :)


CONTENTS:



1:  WondeRuci Cacao Brightening Mask 100g (38$)
2: Evas Vitamin Cleansing Dessert Magic Cream Soap - Coconut & Cacao 130g (18$)
3: Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub Chocolate 25 g (11$)
4: Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash 200mL (7$)
5: Pure Derm Nose Pore (6) Strips Choco Cacao (6$)
6: Pure Smile Essence Mask Chocolate Milk 23ml (1$)




Very pleased with this Memebox Cacao box!! I would love it if they released a #2 Cacao box!

*crosses fingers*






xoxo
Mrs Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment