Thursday, July 3, 2014



TesterKorea.com
Mini Haul



This was my very first order on TESTERKOREA.COM. I'm actually very pleased with there service, and there prices. The thing I love about TesterKorea.com is that you can order deluxe samples for pennies, without having to pay full price for the product before you've even tried it, and there selection is outstanding! I paid 39$ USD for this order which is a great deal considering the products I purchased and shipping was included, which was about 4$ , took 1 week to ship and 3 weeks to receive, so about 1 month for the entire process.

   











It comes with 5 eyeliners, a cute tin and a sharpener.
I just adore the tin, its so yummy!


The swatches dont do the color's justice in this photo. I've noticed though, a lot of Korean eye pencils are usually all the same colors, burgundy, purple, copper, black and than a lighter color. I would love to see some new colors, such as a neon pink, or green, a navy blue and a neon purple, instead of the same colors from different kits and companies.



[S] Whoo Hwa Hyun Essence 8ml -7$

Ive heard amazing things about "The History Of Whoo" -

It uses secret beauty formulae of the royal court and Gonjinbidan, a formula presented exclusively to emperors and empresses. (Gonjinbidan gave empresses an elegant and fresh face irradiated even without make-up) The formulae are scientifically revived.
Its products maintain skin’s balance. They are developed in an effort to comprehensively resolve problems experienced during skin aging rather than a specific skin problem.
Combining the secret formulae of the royal court and oriental medicine, as well as state-of-the-art technology from a Korea’s cosmetics research institute, the history of Whoo offers Asian women cosmetics that are most suitable for Oriental skin.



When I initially put this on my face before bed I saw a dramatic change in my complexion, it was brighter! This product line is very expensive, it can run anywhere from 20-400$ for there full size products, so I suggest buying the deluxe samples first. I definately recommend this brand!




It's Skin babyface pouch - 6$

I had to purchase this when I saw it for sale, its PINK! and its adorable!



Its pretty big for 6$ , which was on sale. I think it was about 13$ regular price, but Im glad I found it for 6$ :)



SHARASHARA Dear Mademoiselle Hair Cap - 3$


I loved the Etude House Hair Masks so I had to purchase this Sharashara Hair cap :) and the packaging was calling my name.



Overall I'm happy with my order, and the service over at TesterKorea.com. I will definately purchased from them again in the future.




xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment