Sunday, August 24, 2014


MakeupTalk
Trade / Memebox


A couple of days ago I received my wonderful trade from LemonSquares on Makeuptalk.com
I never ordered the collagen box from Memebox so I chose several items from that box, which made me happy because I missed out on it, but thankfully LemonSquares had all this up for trade, including some stuff from Memebox #1 and a couple of Yesto products from other subscription box's. This is trade heaven!!! So I traded all this for Luckybox #8!

Here's what I got.

Left- Right

1: SEP Face Lifting Mask (fullsize)
2: 3W Clinic Collagen Makeup Base 50mL (30$)
3: May Coop Raw Sauce 
4: Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream (Full Size)
5: Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum (Full Size)
6: DewyTree Real Collagen Nutrition Serum 50mL (39$)
7: The Skin House Wrinkle Collagen Free Spot ( 28$)
8: Dermahouse Collagen Firming Cream 30mL (29$)
9: Starlooks Eyeshadow palette "IBIZA"






Ok so, all these goodies will be loved and used unlike most of my other items currently collecting dust! I'm in love with this trade, and I received it within 7 days from the USA. Special thanks to Lemonsquares again <3 Would love to trade with you again in the near future!

If you would like to trade with me (USA & CANADA) Please visit my swap list HERE
I updated my list regularly, I will also be creating a new page of products I have to trade.
You can comment below or send me a message in the box on the right.
(Must have a blog/youtube/ or instagram in order to trade, Thank you)


xoxo
Mrs Chic.

2 comments:

  1. You will really enjoy the starlooks palette :D Wear an eye primer with their colors, as they are much more vibrant and last longer with one - great trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I will have to try that!!

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete