Saturday, August 2, 2014

Memebox
Superbox#36
Pore Care #3


FINALLY received my PC#3 box and while, I do like it, I'm not overly  impressed with it. I paid 39$ + 6.99$ shipping for this + received a FREE bottle of soap berry bubble cleanser with it. Five (box) items for 40$?? Its decent, I would like to see MORE name brand products in the box's though, especially for 47$ CDN.

I'am very excited to try all these products though, because I started noticing my pore's getting a big larger than usual, probably from the heat, but that's ok, I have enough pore products to last me a lifetime.



CONTENTS:


1: Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser (Free with PC#3 purchase)
2: Secret Key Black Out Pore Clean Remover 100mL (38$?)
3: Aqua Beauty Pore Zero Blackhead Remover 50mL (34$)
4: Tosowoong Deep Pore Foam Cleansing 100mL (12$)
5: Chamos Acaci Matte Pore Primer 30mL (20$)
6: Lailly +36.5 Steam Pack 50g (28$)
7:  The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum 50mL (28$)



Overall very pleased with this box, although it is kind of steep in price, I think I will be sticking to 23$-29$ boxes from now on :) BUT BUT if they have a branded SB come out, I'll be all on that :)


Bye Bye for now Memebox Princesses






xoxo
Mrs Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment