Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Memebox
Special #20 Superfood



I was hoping and praying that the Memebox Superfood box would contain some Skinfood products. Although there is none, its pretty darn close. Memebox has included some broccoli, ginseng , strawberries and other neat products in this box. I don't know why they would add TWO broccoli products, but I guess that's fine, and hopefully they curate a Skinfood box sometime soon!
I actually purchased the Ladykin Phytoplan broccoli wrinkle radiance cream from their Memeshop before this box was even shipped out, so now I have 3 of these bottles, due to ordering 2 superfood box's. I think these would be great stocking stuffers!! Don't you?!


CONTENTS:

1: Secret Nature From Jeju Peeling Gel 150mL (26$) 
2: LadyKin Phytoplan Broccoli Radiance Power Ampoule 50mL (50$)
3: LadyKin Elmaju Broccoli Toner 150mL (14$)
4: eChoice Red Ginseng Eye Wrinkle Solution Treatment 30mL (6$)
5: The Skin House Aloe Soothing Vitamin Gel 50mL (19$)
6: Pure Smile Strawberry Milk Essence Mask 23mL (1$)


I don't like that they added two broccoli products in this box. I do like the idea of the strawberry milk essence mask, and the ginseng wrinkle eye serum, which is only 6$?? I do hope it works though... but I've never heard of a wrinkle product being under 15$.. and that one is 6$..I will test it out and see if it' works or not..

xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment