Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Memebox
Special #24
Brightening Care


I would not really consider this Memebox "Brightening" box.. a brightening box..Maybe to MAINTAIN a brighter look, but not so much to achieve..Than again, I guess I should test the products out before slamming them. I did however try the Solution Spot by Finco, and it made me break out horribly, instead of doing the opposite... Not cool!! After reading the contents of this box, it seems as though there really is only two products that MAY make you're skin brighter, the Yufit & the Dermahouse... The other 3 products.. not so sure about, we shall see.

CONTENTS:


1: Dermahouse Perfect Whitening Moisture Mask 120mL (29$)
2: Yufit Eon Wheat -Germ 97 Essence 50mL (36$)
3: ISPREN Magic Eye Solution Wise Patch 4.7g (3$)
4: CLEOSIS All In One Water Shining Finisher 45mL (39$)
5: Finco Solution Spot 25mL (42$)


 
xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment