Thursday, January 1, 2015

Oh My
Mask's!

My face mask collection stash is a never ending obsession. With over 80 masks I'm literally contemplating using some on my fiance' lol
I'am however worried about  the expiry dates, which is why I have made this blog post to remind myself that all of these will expire if I do not use them.

I love facial masks and if your new to facial masks, there a fun little way to test out beauty products, while looking hilariously funny in the process. There is over 70,000 different face masks on the market today and counting, so you should be sure which ones will suite your skin before buying just any one of them, because I've heard some horror stories about very cheap/ knock off face masks produced in China. Don't fret though, most companies are legit. Just do some research before ordering from Ebay, or any other independent retail website that's foreign or not foreign.


My Mask obsession started with Memebox and from there all I started collecting . Buying masks left and right even though I didn't even need anymore, but hey, you can't have too many face masks right?




xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment