Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter
  Happy Easter everyone!!
Wow, has this year gone by so fast, its already Easter time!
I usually do all my holiday shopping weeks in advanced to beat the crowds, but I always end up having to grab a few extra goodies here and there, so YES I do experience the packed stores, no parking spots, and a cleaned out shelves of chocolate and hor's D'Oeuvre’s, but after all that, driving around from store to store, day after day to complete the perfect Easter baskets for my Daughter and Husband, it all paid off and tomorrow they will hunt for their goodies!
I spent about 100$+ on both baskets, mind you I did purchase a lot of items from Dollarama for my daughter, because they had some new brand name items that just arrived, which I had to pick up multiples of, such as the Polly Pocket figurines in the foil packets!  These basket's didn't break the wallet either! Check out the baskets below. 
(There are a few things not shown in some of the baskets, due to me running out and picking up a few more things hehe)


2 Year old Daughters Basket (49$)





Husband's Basket (70$) 
 I bought him the Adventure Time Monopoly Game Board as well as a fleece blanket and a belt, that's not shown in the picture total = 70$



What kinda of treat ideas did you come up with for Easter?

Leave you're comments below & HAPPY EASTER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment