Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag

April 2014
 



So today I received my Ipsy Glam bag, and I must say I was sooo excited!!! Im in love with Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye pencils, and I was running out of my old one, so this came in perfect timing!
This month's theme is called "Beauty Rocks"
and by the items in the bag, it definately rocks!! If you have not signed up with Ipsy, its 16.95$ a month with shipping to Canada (Included) , and this Subscription is one of my fav's!


Demeter - Jasmine Roll On perfume oil
 


 So the first thing I got in my Ipsy Bag is Jasmine Roll on perfume Oil by Demeter. The scent is very strong so you only need a quick roll, nothing more, otherwise you will smell like an old lady wearing Avon perfume from the 80's, and you definately DO NOT want that!
I really like smell of this use a small quantity though. Its a great item, and Im soo happy I received it!

Overall Rating  - 4.5/5




MaryKay at Play



Next up is – Mary Kay's @ Play Jelly Lip Gloss in the color “Teddy Bare”, cute name btw. Ok so this lipgloss is very very sticky, it has a very nice pigment to it which I like, and the color is a light pinky nude,  a light shimmer, its also very glossy and fun, it would look nice with a nude lipstick, definitely not one of my favorites, but its up there :)

Overall Rating 4/5




 
Urban Decay's 24/7
 Glide On Eye Pencil





This is my Favorite item in my Ipsy Bag, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in the color “Black Velvet” this looks full size, so Im pretty happy with this! I got it just in time as I was running out of my other one. Its a matte velvety black color, and it stays on FOREVER!! It glides on smooth, and drys which is amazing because I've tried a lot of different black eyeliners, and they all wore off pretty quick. This definitely my go-to staple eyeliner, everyone should own this!
Overall Rating 5/5


DR Brandt 
Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant



 Im sooooooooooo happy I was able to get the DR Brandt Microdermabrasion in my bag, because I reallly wanted to purchase this on Sephora but it was 90$, so this is pretty cool that I get to try it before I pay full price! Sooooo excited to try this tonight :) I will update my review on it as soon as I've finished using it 
The size of my sample is .25 Oz /7.5g  - decent size.
Full Size Retails for 90$ 

Overall Rating of Awesomeness 5/5!

Here's what it does:

What it is:
A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures.

What it is formulated to do:

Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan


 
RainbowHoney NailPolish - "Midnight Fountain"


The color I received was “Midnight Fountain”
Ok so my first thought on this nail polish was that it looked “indie” don't get me wrong I LOVEE Indie polishes but this one brought me right back to grade 7/8. It brought back a lot of memories, was that a bad thing? No, a good thing? Yes.. It was nice, anyways I love love this polish, although I would have preferred a black or pink sparkle, but the blue is cute too boot and I wont be complaining about this. The packaging is adorable, and the quality is fabulous, obviously since it was Made in the USA! I will be purchasing from this company again soon.

The size I received - 5ml
Overall rating 4.5/5



 
This month's Ipsy bag was a HUGE hit!! I loved everything in it, and will keep sub'ing until they stop!
Make sure to sign up for Ipsy bag if you haven't already!




xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment