Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Petit Vour
April 2014 Box



Boheme Beauty




I heard about Petit Vour Via Makeuptalk.com and found out that its a vegan subscription box. I was definately interested, as I love products that have no animals/ not tested on animals in cosmetics.

So I gave it a go @ 26.58$  CDN a month.

Here's what I received in my FIRST Petit Vour April Sub box.




Lily Lolo Pressed Eyeshadow Quad 
"Molten Bronze"




I really adore this little palette, all the colors compliment each other very nicely, and the quality of it is amazing, very pigmented and buttery smooth application.
Retail :  32$
Overall Rating 5/5




Kimberly Parry 
Organics Creamy Cleanser


I haven't used this yet but it is high in sea minerals and vitamins. It is a cocnut argan cleanser which helps skin look and feel soft and silky.
Sounds nice if you ask me, and smells very nice.

*Update* - My fiance' used this and broke out immediately after using it lol - I tossed it in the garbage.

Retail: (for full size - 79$)
Overall Rating  - TBA






Jane Scrivner 
Skincare Moisturizer


This has organic oils which combined increase luminescence and improve skins elasticity.

Sounds promising!! Smells nice.

Retail: (for full size - 49-55$)
Overall Rating - TBA




Harvey Prince 
Yogini Fragrance


This is a fragrance roller that calms the mind, soothes the soul and free's the spirit.
Its infused with sandalwood , grapefruit and Egyptian Myrrh,
It does by the way smell very relaxing, and very calming. I really enjoy this product!
probably the second best item in this box, well worth the price.

Retail:  (for full size 21$)
Overall Rating : 5/5

Love love it!!


Well my first box from Petit Vour was a big hit, so I think I will continue subbing for the meantime!!
I enjoyed every item in the box, and best of all, no animals were hurt or used in this box.
Xoxoxo





xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment