Sunday, April 27, 2014






Every woman loves Winner's and every woman loves to find the best deals @ Winners. Today I was looking for gift ideas for Mothers day and ended up purchasing something for myself, I know, I know, but I couldn't resist and I couldn't find anything my Mother or Mother in law would like.
I was like a kid in a candy shop when I first layed eyes on this, and the price was not something I could pass up.
In fact I could have sworn I saw this @ Sephora a long time ago.


 Hello Kitty 
Noir Eyeshadow/Lip gloss Palette

25 Eyeshadow's & 10 Lip Glosses




Yes!! I found this little goodie hiding behind a shelf in Winner's!! Was a store clerk hiding it??? LOL Not sure, either way I grabbed it like there was no tomorrow and BOLTED for the checkout line. The price and, you will never guess.... was 14.99$ CDN! regular 59.99$ Ahhhh Heck yes!! Thank you!
hahaha. I mean things like this are hard to find especially at this price! So Im a happy girl today. The eyeshadow's are very pigmented, and a very nice mixture i might add.
Until next time Winners.

What was you're best find @ Winners? Comment below & you will be entered to win a 20$ Winners Gift Card.
I do not own the winners Logo. TM Winners Inc.

xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment