Friday, May 30, 2014

Memebox
SuperBox #11
Before Special Day”



Memebox Superbox "Before Special Day"
39$ + Shipping USD




When I opened this box I was very disappointed. This box comes with 5 products and there is four repeats in this box, now I've only received 1 of these repeats, none the less I want to SEE new things in the boxes, especially for 50$ *with shipping and currency converted* So that was a huge turn off for me. Anyways to the box,


CONTENTS:

1: Bentonite Cocoon Silk Peeling Ball 20e (7$)
2: DKDN Sprout Refine Intensive Essence 75ml (25$)
3: Coco Skin Milky Cream Modelling Pack 50g (17$)
4: Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack 3-step , 4 weeks (15$)
5: SD Hair Steam Hair Pack 30g (21$)

There is a good mixture of items, which I will be testing out, but this box is not worth 50$. I'm really interested in the Cocoon balls, because I've never received them personally from the older boxes.


Overall I would rate it a 2 out of a 5....




xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment