Wednesday, May 28, 2014

*The Mail Fairy
May 28th 2014




Today I received my Memebox Mini#1, Memebox Mini #2, Memebox Makeup Edition, JBox Candy Haul, Urban Outfitters Mini Haul & Imomoko Mini Haul. It was a great day for mail!!!!!! I will start with the Memeboxes first.


Memebox MakeUp Edition


I paid 23$ For this box + 6.99$ shipping (USD)

 CONTENTS:

1Dr Young Anti pore: Pore Eraser Balm 15g (Fullsize) 38$
2: N.S.M Reborn Sorbet Melting Tint Gloss 5g (Fullsize) 21$
3: Ladykin Blossom Blusher - Milky Apricot 8g (Fullsize) 15$
4: Cheek Room Makeup Base -Green 30ml 9$
5: MustaeV Spot Eraser Concealer Pencil No.5 - Tea 3g (Fullsize) 18$


Overall I'm very pleased with this box. There is NO repeats from Memebox's previous box's and there's such a great mixture of products to use from lip gloss to face primer.
Love it!



Memebox Mini #1



I paid 15$ for this box, but I had 10 points = (10$) so I only paid 5$ woowhoo!!
Although there is 3 repeats in this box from previous boxes....anyways



CONTENTS:

1: Botanic Hill Boh Moist Youth Ampoule Essence + Radiant Essence 4ml & 5ml
2: Witch'S Pouch Moisture Ampoule  x2 (Sample packets)
3: A True Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream 10ml
4Verikos Ultra Matte Velvet primer 3ml
5: Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB SPF 30PA++ 5ml
6: Holika Holika Skin Good Cera Super Cream 10ml



Well I already have the Hanskin, Botanic Hill and the Holika Holika Cream, so this box was frusterating to receive.




Memebox Mini #2








I Shelled out 15$ bucks for this box and came with free shipping due to ordering more than one box at a time. This box has 3 repeats.



CONTENTS:

1: Kocostar Nail Therapy 1Pack
2CNP Aqua Refresh Cleansing Water 70ml
3: Blacklees Nail Sticker 5g x 3 ea
4: Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil 15ml
5: Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red 1.5ml


This box is sub par, I mean mix it up, stop giving repeats, there's millions of other products out there....gawddddddshhhhh

  Overall, I think the Mini Memebox's are well, worth it if you like repeats, than again this IS only the first two boxes, so we shall see... but I won't hold my breathe for NO more repeats.

I will be posting my other hauls that I received today in new posts.



xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment