Monday, May 26, 2014


Her Fashion Box
April Box





 Today I FINALLY received my Her Fashion Box. This is April's box and I received it May 26th.. I cancelled of course due to all the major problems Her Fashion Box was having. They were months behind on boxes, over charging customers and sending cheap plastic items for 40$ a month. Yes they do give free shipping, but it takes months for them to ship out you're box, which is absurd and ridiculous! They are located in Australia, and AFTER they ship you're box out it takes about 2 weeks for it to arrive. I've seen spoilers up on blogs, and I was not excited to receive my box after seeing the pictures. I ordered the "Classic" box. Check it out below.



 Her Fashion Box "Classic"



 Upon opening the box, I was, like I said not very excited, anyways my first impression was BLAHHHH, just blahh. Ok the pink bottle looks cute, but what is it? I thought it was dry hair shampoo at first but its....HAIRSPRAY, I didn't know we were living in the 80's again? Ok ok Ill stop being negative, for now... onwards!



Her Fashion Box Earrings







 I think there adorable! I don't wear earrings like this, I usually wear diamond or pearl studs, and I don't go out to many events, but these will come in handy at my friends wedding next week! They are a nice plated metal, its not one of those earrings that feels too "cheap" but they are cheap, probably about 6$? give or take.





MOR Hand Cream Packets




I do not like getting sample packets in subscription boxes. They might as well had left these out, I mean even a 3ml tube of MOR'S products would have had been better than sample packets.

I've owned a MOR bath tin before with soap, hand cream and shampoo about 7 years ago, and it was very nice quality, and there packaging was cute! So this is the first time in a long time I've heard about them again.

These packets are 3ml each.
(Left to Right)

- MOR Sugar Rose Tiger Lily Hand Cream
- MOR Basil & Grape Hand Cream
-MOR Honey Nectar Hand Cream
- MOR Black Current Iris Hand Cream
-MOR Neroli Clementine

They all sound lovely though don't they?!





Urban Rituelle "Island Citrus" 
Soap Bar




This is a soap bar from Urban Rituelle, its in the scent "Island Citrus" Its a very overwhelming scent, I smelled it the minute I opened my box. My fiance' loves soaps (Have no clue as too why lol) but I will gift him this if he's NICE! lol. Cute packaging too!




 Its a very light greenish color, and as you can see its flaking already, not sure if its due to shipment or.... ?





CEDEL Extra Firm Hairspray
"Raspberry Punch"




As I said earlier, I thought this was dry shampoo but its hairspray. This product is by CEDEL (Never heard of them before) Its an extra hold hairspray in the scent "Raspberry Punch" it really does smell like raspberry, but reminds me of buckley's cough syrup. I don't use hair spray so maybe I will gift this. This bottle is an official Breast Cancer Awareness product.




Her Fashion Box Bracelet Bangle




Holy Jumping June Bugs!! This thing is HUGE! It's like eating my arm. The quality is plastic, and veryyyyyyyyyyy cheap! This type of accessory is def not me. I will sell this at my next garage sale! It is my mission!



Look at this beast, looks like hand cuffs LOL.




  It's about 9cm thick....no, not long.. lol
Ok lets leave these bracelet alone!



"Made In China" RRP 1.95$





Righttt. I mean come on already! If I wanted a nail file, I would walk to my local dollar store and buy one, but no, I had to pay 40$ to get one mailed from AUSTRALIA, of all places.

This will be "gifted" or garage sale'd.





Her Fashion Box Stockings



 Hmmmmmm, well than... First thing came to mind was Dorothy form the wizard of Oz. Im not sure why but, I just might use these for Halloween considering its swealtering heat here in Ontario currently and I don't think these would look good with my flip flops on? What do you all think? Let me go see and take a pic... Ok here it is, the moment you've been waiting for, Yves saint Laurent EAT YOU'RE HEART OUT!!!




Does this look smexyyy or what?! LOL. 

PS: BEWARE of Her Fashion Box for long long wait times and charging you when you've cancelled.

Overall Rating 1/5
CANCELLED



Have a great Night Chickies!!! 




xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment