Tuesday, May 27, 2014


KollectionK
Korean Beauty Haul









Kcollectionk

I've been browsing Kollectionk.com website for awhile now, until I saw some really cute things that I needed to buy. This is my "mini" haul from them that I purchased 2 weeks ago. I spent about 65$ USD with shipping included. Kollectionk.com has all brand name Korean products, such as Etude House, Tony Moly, Skin Food and many more. They are based out of Seoul, Korea. The one thing I didn't like about there website was that things were still listed but they were sold out...that really annoyed me, cause there was a bunch of things I wanted but, they were all sold out. Shipping varies if your order is below 100$ but its not expensive. I paid 4.99$ in shipping and they offer free shipping over 100$ Usd, and it takes about 2 weeks to be delivered (Canada)









They sent me 4 packet samples with my order.

Nature Republic Moist Steam Cream
Etude House Collagen Moistfull Peeling wash
Holika Holika Aqua Max
&
Nature Republic  BB Cream

along with there business card.
Its always nice to receive samples with you're order!




Etude House "Color Pop" Drawing Show Limited Edition Eyeliner Tin





I paid 26.89$ USD for this set. It comes with 5 waterproof eyeliners, and a cute tin. It was suppose to come with x2 sample bottles of eye makeup remover, but I think they forgot??... Anyways I purchased this set for the orange eyeliner, I mean I can't find orange eyeliner anywhere!!








These eyeliners are to die for! They glide on silky smooth, and have such amazing pigment, and hold. My favorite one is definately the middle color,  shell pink. It's going to be fun using the orange eyeliner and seeing how to wear it, but its perfect for the summertime.
I tried removing these off with my Max Clinic Caviar cleanser that I received from Memebox, and hot water, and it  would NOT come off. The black and the burgundy color is still there. Hmmm might have to find a stronger makeup remover. Besides that, these are worth 26$. I would purchase another tin, but there all sold out at Kollectionk.com.







Skin Food - Queen's Baking Choco Smoky Creamy Lip color & Cheek color 
"CR01"






This is a creamy lip pot lipstick and can also be used for you're cheeks. Its very silky and creamy when applied, but it tastes very unusual, kinda like plastic?? I'm not sure, its hard to explain, it does not taste good the color is very feminim though.



It comes with a little lip brush that attaches to the bottom, I think it's pretty cute :)



This was labelled "CR1" its more of a mauve/ dark pinky color with a hint of purple in it, it would look nice with all skin tones.











I paid 10.99$ USD for this and although its a nice texture, I don't think it's worth 11$






Too Cool For School 
Super Cleanser GazGaza Cleansing Wipes




When I first saw this, I had to buy it, I didn't care what it was, I had to have this. The packaging was my main focus of this product regardless of what it was lol. These are cleansing wipes which can be used to remove makeup, dirt and oil. I paid 8.46$ USD for this and there's 30 cloth's. Its a bit pricey but it's worth it ;) I haven't tried these yet but will review them after I have tried them.









Etude House "Oh My Goodness!"
 Dry Shampoo




I fell in love with the packaging and I really needed a new dry shampoo. I do love Batiste's line, but I want to expand and try new lines, so I picked this baby up! I paid 10.19$ USD for this. When I received this, it felt like there was nothing in it, I mean did someone use it???(no)  or maybe a little goes a long way? I will be trying this first thing tomorrow and let you girls know! because 11$ is pricey for dry shampoo, than again being a female is expensive as well :P





TonyMoly Red Cheeks Girl's 
Patch




These cheek masks restores skin's elasticity, hydrates and add's "bounce" to cheeks while cooling them. I've never tried this type of cheek mask before, but I'm really excited to see how they work and if they work. I paid 2.90$ for this one pack.




 So overall I'm pleased with my purchases and will most likely purchase from KollectionK.com again in the future, but I have my eyes set on a creer beauty collection!

~**Yawn**~
Goodnight Fellow Bloggers and Readers.



xoxo
Mrs Chic.

2 comments:

  1. Those eyeliners are gorgeous, including the packaging. Are they retractable, or do you need to sharpen them? I love the orange one the best, but I don't have the guts to go out in any bright colours like that.

    Looks like a good website for Korean cosmetics, I'm glad the shipping was cheap. I'll have to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to sharpen them :) I don't have the guts to wear the orange out either but, that's why I purchased this set, maybe I will get the guts to wear it out lol we shall see

      Delete