Friday, May 30, 2014


Jlist.com
Japan Candy Haul





I've been recently in the market for Japan, Korean snacks and candies and I came across a website online- JLIST.COM that sold anime items, and Japanese snacks. After doing a look through on there website I came across some really new and interesting items I have never seen before, before I knew it my shopping cart was filled. I spent about 25$ on product and 14$ on shipping (OUCH) but I received my order in 4 business days so I was pretty happy about that. The cost of shipping is based on weight and they do not have "FREE SHIPPING" over a certain amount of dollars which kinda sucks, because shipping from Japan can get really expensive. Overall I'm pleased with my order except for the exception of them having to cancel a few things due to it not being in stock.









 "GRILLED FISH CHOCOLATE - PACIFIC SAURY"

 I paid 3$ USD for this.

I was shocked when I first saw this but realized quick that it was filled with chocolate after reading its description. I purchased this due to its uniqueness and fun factor!! My fiance' loved it!




It's filled with chocolate covered crushed peanuts, which are quite yummy and the taste reminds me of peanut glosettes. This is a really fun gift! I definately recommend this.






"KRACIE -  POPIN COOKIN' NERI CANDY LAND"

 5.00$


I immediately thought of my daughter when I saw this. Its such a great little kit, not only do you get to eat it! you get to play with it like play dough! It is pretty steep , but the 5$ is worth it especially if you have wee ones at home, or you yourself just think its totally adorable!!



There is 5 molding rectangles , yellow, pink, white blue and brown, it also comes with a packet of sprinkles and a tiny wooden roller.


Here they show you instructions and ideas to make cute little things.



My 2 year old daughter and I made this together :D I think we made a rabbit part cat lol.
Its a really fun set to play with and EAT!  Kracie also has many different kinds of play candy sets like these, ranging from making your own candy hamburgers to making jello figurines all in a small box for 5$-6$.







FRITO LAY'S - MENTAIKO & MAYONNAISE TAKOYAKI PUFFS


 2.20$


I purchased this because of curiosity and the packaging is PINK!!!
but the packaging I'm afraid does not make up for the fact that these taste HORRID!! omg please, don't eat these!! It tastes like, I have no idea, just trust me! I would not, NEVER recommend these even to my worst enemy (don't have one) .

 Yucky!!






PLUM FLAVORED SESAME & CHERRY BLOSSOM CHIPS


 2.80$

Ok this is the cutest thing ever!! Want to spice up you're rice relationship? add some of this to it. This product is edible, so what you do is put it on you're rice, and add some life to it! Is that not the cutest thing ever?! The tiny cherry blossoms?! so cute, I will do an in-depth review of this product when I make rice as a side for dinner some night :) The flavor is plum , salt and sesame, it should be interesting.















DEGASHI BENTO CANDY PACK

8.00$ USD

I ordered this because I had no idea what candies were what and there was soo many items to choose from that I ordered this bento pack which gives you a variety of different things to try. My daughter loved going through this, but that's where it ended. Everything she tried I tried with her and 99.9% of this products all tasted old, and very awful, think of it as North America's "NO NAME BRAND" candie's but these taste worse, and are old... I'm disappointed in this, and would not recommend this bento pack. The selection was there, but the candies where very very cheap, and tasted expired.


Oh well, live and learn.



So that's my Candy haul from JLIST.COM Im kinda pleased, yet feel kinda ripped off. I paid 14$ to get these items shipped and only half the items I paid for were in stock, the other items had been refunded back to me because they were out of stock.... Don't you hate that when you really want something, you pay for it and then the seller refunds you and says "Sorry out of stock" ... Ughh anyways thanks for reading!!!!!





xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment