Monday, June 2, 2014

Urban Outfitters

Mini Haul




This was my first time purchasing from UrbanOutfitters.com and I love love all the products they have for sale on there website. They have items I can't even find anywhere else online, such as some of Mizon's skincare products and Poppy and Someday herbal "hippie" line. Although with such a large and unique selection, comes there prices. There prices are overpriced for some of there Korean & Japan products, like I mean a 10$ price point on another website VS Urban Outfitters 30$. That's a 20$ jump in price... Asides from that they also have amazing deals, you have to check it out regularly because they sell out fast. They also have FREE Canadian Shipping over 50$ which is awesome! I will definately be purchasing from them more often.



Mizon King To The Kong
 #1 Moist Magic Mist
28$ USD




I heard great things about this product and that it was really hard to find, and were they ever right! This line from Mizon is REALLY hard to find, but thankfully I found it! The smell is very nice, and the mist is not to watery, its a perfect combination and it moisturizers amazingly! It was 28$ on UO but I found it some where's else for half the price, so I will be purchasing this again from a different website.



Medusa's Makeup Theatrical Foundation & Highlighter
10$ USD




I was so excited to be able to purchase this product because I couldn't purchase it on Medusa's website directly, I don't think they ship to Canada for some strange reason.... Anyways I found this and had to have it. I have not tested it out yet, as I have sooooo many other products I have to review first, but I will review it when I get a chance. I love the pink packaging and will buy some more of there items hopefully soon! :) Great price btw!




Poppy & Someday Herbal Lip Stain
10$ USD



I purchased this thinking it was a lip stain, but its not, its a lip balm, with no coloring when applied, so the name is pretty deceving. This is an independent brand made by a woman and her friends. Its a cute "hippie" brand made with all natural ingredients, which I admire. The smell is very very potent but you're lips will feel refreshed and amazing after you apply it.
You can check out there website here

I really do enjoy this product, if you get a chance you should def purchase one!




As you can see, all natural, all organic ingredients.
Much love to this brand! <3







Blossom Lip Gloss - Coconut
6$ USD





After seeing Poppy & Someday's lip balm, I got into the mood for some more natural lip products and I came across this. This lip balm gloss is fermented with REAL flower. Its smells soooo nice (coconut) 




Here's a better close up of the flowers. Is that not lovely?! I want to collect the rest of the flavors, in due time though :) This is probably another one of my 2014 loves. I definately recommend this product!




In total I spent 54$ USD Not bad for testing out some new products!!
I definately suggest browsing Urbanoutfitters.com before purchasing anywhere else, they have a great selection of new companies, and products on there website.




xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment