Monday, June 16, 2014


Beauty Box 5
June 2014 Box



This was my last month of BeautyBox5 . I paid 12$ + free shipping to Canada. The reason why I cancelled is because there is a lot of repeats, and brands that I have received already from other beauty subscription boxes, and I figured, I was wasting 12$ on stuff I have already tried, such as this Nicka K New York Nail Polish "NY139"- I received this in an Ipsy Bag in the same color already.....Its a nice color, but I have two of these nail polishes now, and its a turn off to me, seeing recycled products in subscription boxes.


Vita Bath Body Wash (60mL)


Wild Red Cherry scent, its smells so yummy, that my daughter just finished using the whole bottle in her bath, I didn't even get to try it :( but it smelt amazing and its free of propylene glycol , mineral oils and silicon. "Made In China" So I'm 99% sure it was tested on animals :(



Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner



x2 Sample packets, was in this month's box, and although I don't like receiving sample packets in subscription boxes, this was nice, because I've never tried Organix products before, but I'm allergic to coconuts, so I will definatley have to swap this unfortunately, or give it to my fiance' to use.




Nicka K New York Nail Color



As I mentioned before, I have already received this EXACT nail polish from Ipsy last year, so not much more to say about this.



Swatched.




Glam Natural Mascara (Black)


Wooo whoo another mascara, honestly, how many mascara's do you have laying around? Me?? around 20 mascara's. Whenever I see a beauty subscription box's throw in mascara's in there boxes, it just shows me that they really didn't curate there boxes properly that month... I mean... Ughhh no more mascara's!! lol. Please.


This is just a regular black mascara, nothing special.




Eslor Introductory Collection 
Calming Kit



MORE SAMPLE PACKETS. Yay? Sure.
I saw these advertised on Luxe/loose button in one of there Limited Edition Boxes this year, I never ordered that one specifically due to this product being in it, but I guess it was just mean't to be since I just received it in BB5 box . Lol?



These 4 packets come with 
a soothing refiner+ cleanser, replenishing scrub, a comforting mask and a soothing cream.
I will test these out tonight and report back!



So overall this month was just like the last month, and therefore I cancelled. I mean 12$ for BB5 is not bad, but its not good either, you get what you pay for though ;)

xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment