Sunday, June 15, 2014

Memebox
10 Minute Box”



I really liked this box when I saw the spoilers on Makeuptalk.com, while others really disliked this box the most, but when I received this box a few days ago, I understood why most did not like this box. I'm still on the fence with it....


CONTENTS:

1:  Hope Girl Powdery Body Perfume 20g (Tropical Lovers)
2: Laboratory Eyelash + 5 Pairs ( Cute Princess 004)
3:  Aromalab Designer Fragrance Oil - American Pheromone Woman Type 01 - 8mL
4: Hope Girl Milky Balm Lipstick 3.4g - (25$) - "Chicago Red"
5:  Secret Romance Hair Essence Lovely 60mL (39$)





"Chicago Red"




So Overall this box was just "Blah" I think what I really liked about this box was the packaging, before I even received it, but after receiving it, it was not as exciting. There was 2 perfumes, one roller ball and one powder puff body perfume... and than the hair perfume essence.. The only things that stands out was the lipstick, and the eyelashes. They could have not added 3 perfume products and added something different. Oh well, most of Memebox's box's are amazing value anyways, so there's no losing out on this box.




xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment