Tuesday, June 3, 2014

IMOMOKO

Mini Haul




Imomoko.com sells Korean, Japanese and Chinese beauty products that range from Missha to Etude House to TonyMoly and many more. They have decent prices but standard shipping is 11.99$ for orders under 100$ but the free shipping didn't work for my order. I paid 111$ USD for my order + 11.99$ shipping which is ridiculous especially. I encountered a problem with there customer service reps, they are very very rude, and aggressive which is why I will not purchase anything else from them again, I do have another order that was shipped after I had an issue with there service so that's the last of them. Asides all here's my mini haul.



MISS HANA EYELINER KIT
26$ USD



I'm a sucker for eyeliner kits, with cute tins, so I purchased this one by MISS Hana. The color's are kind of the same but with different tones to them and there all waterproof. I tried to take them off with regular water and it wouldn't budge.



Hopefully you can see the difference.
Left From Right

 Kahki color with a bit of sparkles in it , dark brown,  light black , dark  black.
I do enjoy the mixture of tones though it should be fun working with them.




It comes with 4 eyeliners and one sharpener.




JILL STUART - VIBRANT MOOD - SUMMER LIMITED EDITION 2014 # 102 "CORAL FLOWER"
65$ USD




I really wanted to get my hand on one of Jill Stuart's eyeshadow palette so when I seen that her summer collection was just released I had to pick one up because they sell like hot cakes. It is pretty pricey if you're not use to her cosmetics line.




The outer casing is a very pale pink, not sure if you can see it or not in this photo I tried to capture it.



This looks nothing like the palette up close, you can barely see the pink, its not this bright.. Not sure why .. I will have to look into this more.




I adore all the color's in this palette although there is not much color, more crystalized..


I swatched all four color's two times. It packs pigments but hardly any color.  I think that's the point of this collection, it's concentrated on pigments.




Here you can see a bit of the pink tone of this case, but nothing like the retail picture.
I mean its cute but I expected the case to be bright pink, and more color.






TONYMOLY WONDER BUTTER
6.50$ USD



I saw this on another site for 16$ so I had to pick this up for only 6.50$ on Imomoko.com. It was such a great deal! This is a pretty large "tub" of cream especially for the price of only 7$ which is regular 16$. This wasn't a sale either it was there retail price.



When I opened this it was pretty funny because it actually looks like butter lol. Maybe it looks kind of gunky but none the less they got the butter down pat. It's a pretty fun cream.


As stated previous I will not be purchasing from Imomoko again due to there rude customer service reps, and lack of communication.
Love all my items though, and I paid 111$ USD for this haul.





xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment