Monday, July 21, 2014


Memebox Shop
Etude House
"Look At My Eyes” #3



Etude House "Look at my Eyes" #3
I purchased this eyeshadow Trio from Memebox's shop for 2$, using codes and memepoints.

The brown and green one was all sold out, but that was okay because I will be using this for blush :D I don't think I'm that brave to use the 2 red's as eyeshadow lol, only for cheeks and lips.
This retails for around 13$-16$ online, Memeshop was 13$.

 Above it show's you how to apply these color's, since there very daring, this might come in handy for those who don't like to stand out. The first color you can definately use as a neutral on your lids, even a highlight on your cheekbones, eyebrow arch.




I tried to capture the holographic on the packaging, which I think is absolutely adorable! Unicorns and fairies, and princesses, oh my!



 The third color from the top is what I currently use as an extra punch of color to my cheekbones, and I use the middle shimmer red color on my lips for a bit of pout-ness.




As you can see, the colors , when swatched are very pigmented and vibrant, so if you plan on using these on your lids, make sure you don't over do it, it could make you look like you have pink eye lol.






Its a cute little product for your everyday look if you plan on using it as a blusher, and eyebrow arch /cheekbone highlighter. Im actually glad I purchased this one, instead of the other brown one that was sold out :)

This is a staple in my beauty routine now!!
Love love it :)


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment