Tuesday, July 22, 2014


Memebox
Superbox #29
Burst of Color #2



Memebox Superbox #29 
Burst Of Color #2
 39.99$

I had an "OK" experience with Memebox's first burst of color, so I gambled and purchased this second one. Prior to purchasing this box, I had purchased a HAUL load of Hopegirl products, which was a big mistake, because I received one Hopegirl product in the Memebox OfficeEssentials
as well, along with this box, which I received ANOTHER 3 Hopegirl products.... talk about an overkill! and to be quite honest, Hopegirl products are NOT that good, its more like dollar store quality, and the retail on those are quite dramatic. Overall I'm glad that Memebox added a few new brands to this box, but I'm still kinda sour about this. Is this box worth 40$?? NO. Not even close, and that's not due to retail, that's IMO and quality.


 Contents



1: Y.E.T Catgirl Waterproof Pen Liner Black 0.5g (9$)
2: Hopegirl 3D Powder Blusher 5g (18$??)
3: LadyKin Close-UP Decuple Fitting Powder 20g (17$)
4:5:  Beauty People 10 Seconds Auto Eye Liner Pencil 2x -  01 Diamond Bronze / 02 Diamond Burgundy (48$)
6: Sua Young Mein Sua Young Mineral Essence Liquid Foundation SPF 33+++ 30g (34$)
7: HopeGirl Tinted Cushion Lipstick 1.1g  - 03 Coral Pink (12$)
8: HopeGirl Wonder Magic Mascara 7ml (22$)




Ok so the only things I'm happy with is #1, #3, #4/#5 and that's it. I mean that could have been a 23$ or even a 29$ box right there plus some extra samples or something. I dunno I just think Memebox squeezes every penny out of everything if that makes sense. 
I think for now I will pass and hold off on makeup boxes, due to the different color variations in the foundations & bb creams, as my skintone is very hard to match, its a yellow undertone, but, more white, its weird lol.

 2/5 for this box :)





xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment