Tuesday, July 15, 2014


Memebox Shop
Haul



I did a huge purchase from Memebox's Memeshop for my birthday last month in June, at the time I didn't know or could know that there was going to be a lot more Hopegirl products in Burst of Color Superbox #2, or I wouldn't have ordered so much of this brand lol. Needless to say I'm quite pleased with my purchases. I didn't spend as much as you would think on all of this ;)

Left to Right

HopeGirl FX Lip & Eye Blusher x2

02: Honey Peach
03: Highlight Fantasy 
    Retail 19$ Each





I'm actually VERY impressed by this product. The packaging is cute and it glides on as a cream and its very creamy,  pigmented with a light shine. It can be used for eyes and or lips. I will use the highlighter for my lids and shadowing, and the honey peach for cheeks and lips, I don't think the honey peach would go well on my eyelids lol. These were 19$ each, but Memebox had a sale, so got half off on both.




HopeGirl Honey Bling Blusher x2


04: Vanilla Pink
03: Shiny Beige 

Retail 28$ Each



I really like these blushers, they do need to be layered on to get the achieved look below, but other than that, there very pigmented, and give off a nice glow. The Shiny beige is more for highlight, and vanilla pink is for cheeks.




HopeGirl Milky Balm Lipstick


06. Plum Burgundy

Retail 25$ Each

This color is stunning! Its a perfect color for a dress-down day with a white tee, and jeans.
I just love this color, and fall's coming soon, so its perfect. Its applies very smooth and creamy, and it has great stay , almost like a stain. Well worth the 25$.







Makeon Lip Manicure

01: Cynical Plum

Retail 12$ Each 

 


I had a bit of a Fall color obsession when I did this  haul, so I was looking for red'ish, plum, deep colors.
I've always wanted to try this product because the color sheet on Memebox looks stunning. There are so many colors, and they all look fun and creamy that I just HAD to buy one.


This  glides on wet, and drys into a stain, which I really like about lip products because I don't really wear lip gloss and lipsticks, but when I do, I want it to stay instead of having to apply it 100 times a day.






Recipe By Nature Vita -A + Vita -C Capsule Ampoule


Retail 15$ Each



 Vitamin A tightening ampoule evens out  your skin texture and helps tightens enlarged pores for a  more hydrating glowing look.

Excited to try these! Will review at a later date.


This vitamin C brightening ampoule brightens up your skin tone and evens out your overall skin complexion for a brighter more youthful look.

I definately need this one!









HopeGirl Pink Diva Lip Tint

01: Baby Pink

Retail 12$


Enriched with lily & rosewater extracts and coenzyme G10, leaves your lips  kissable and juicy.

I'm not a fan of this product, the color hardly shows up, and it comes off very easily, it smells like yummy strawberry ice cream though!!



xoxo
Mrs Chic.
                                

2 comments:

  1. I love the hope girl plum burgundy - would you say that the color is just like the pics posted? That is one rich color ~ I am tempted to get that one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just uploaded a swatch :) Its just like the picture though, close to it :) Its a nice fall plum, its very rich.

    ReplyDelete