Saturday, July 12, 2014



Memebox Unboxing
Nakedbox #20 , Nakedbox #23, Superbox #24 Waxing




Nakedbox #23
23$ +6.99$ Shipping

This box is fun, and based on your pores. I usually have small pores and no blackheads, but I purchased this box for my fiance' who needs a facial pore fixer upper :D
He has not tried any of the products yet, but loves the box so far. I'm keeping the cooling pore pack though ;)


CONTENTS:

1: 23 Years Old Air- Laynic Pore Mask 12g (Sample Size)
2: LEADERS Mask Pack 20mL 
3: TOSOWOONG Pore Tightening Serum 30mL
4: TOSOWOONG Black Head Nose Pack x8 
5: Lailly Cooling Pore Pack 50g 

Overall, very happy with this box for the price.








Memebox Superbox #24
Waxing Care

 29$+6.99$ Shipping

I ordered this box assuming there would be waxing products in it,but instead we got some removal cream, cheap razors, another waxing CREAM, some arm pit whiteners, and  a soothing gel.
No WAXING products at all in this box...

Memebox recently added to the box's description 
" Disclaimer: This box contains hair removal and after-waxing care products only. "

which really annoyed me , because they never stated this before it went up for sale, or WHEN it was for sale, false advertising is a NO-NO!



CONTENTS: 


1: Angel Factory Under -Arm White Peeling Perfume x5 (30$)
2: Intercos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream 150mL (36$)
3: Ray Pearls Shaving & Face Wash 200g (12$)
4: Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100mL (15$)
5: Dorco Tinkle 3 For Woman Razors x2 (16$)



"WAXING" BOX....







NakedBox #20

23$+ 6.99$ Shipping


I ordered this box because there was no other box to order, due to ordering them all except for this one. I wanted it because of the Unnie Cream, and the TonyMoly BB Cream and I'm very pleased with the Unnie cream, as for the BB cream, it unfortunately does not suite my skin color, it turns into a light greyish color after application, but overall the box was decent.



CONTENTS:  


1: Unni Cream 75g
2: LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15mL (Broken)
3: Sella Organic Soap 
4: TonyMoly Luminous BB Cream 
5: CREMORLAB Mineral Treatment Essence

The LJH ampoule was broken , and the liquid was everywhere! I don't think I have the energy to email Memebox and let them know about this, so I will let this one slide.


I do somewhat regret ordering this box, oh well! 





xoxo
Mrs Chic.

1 comment:

  1. naked #23 is the best!! You have to try the cooling pack - it is really like a mud mask. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete