Friday, July 11, 2014


Memebox Unboxing
Whole Grain / Milk / Global #12






Memebox Special #6 Whole Grains

I was really hesitant to purchase this box before it was sold out, but ended up buying it anyways. It's a really great box with several different whole grain products, that I've never heard of or even tried, so this will be a fun weekend!
I paid 23$+6.99 Shipping.


CONTENTS:

1: PureDerm Anti Stress Heat Therapy Mask Oatmeal 150mL (12$)
2: Grinff  Nature Oatmeal Scrub Bar 130g (9$)
3: Purebess Galactomyces 100% 50mL (15$)
4: Herbclinic Rice Bran Powder 80g (8$)
5: PureDerm Invigorating Foot Scrub Walnut 25mL (4$)
6: PureDerm Daily Moisturizing Hand Mask Oatmeal 1 Pair (7$)
7: PureDerm Rice Bran Collagen Mask 18mL X2 (5$)
8: Purebess Galactomyces 80 Eye Cream 50mL (20$)



Great little box, packed with soooooooooo many great products <3 <3!
I'm really excited to try the bran powder and the foot scrub!!




Memebox Special #7 Milk



I ordered one of the last two boxes in stock, and lord I'am I ever glad I did!
This box is packed with all sorts of exciting milk products, including Choosy Pure Smile lip scrub and lip packs, which I'm excited to try out.
I paid 23$ +6.99$ shipping for this baby, and it's worth every dime.


CONTENTS:


1: Enesti Rice & Milk Foaming Cleanser 120mL (15$)
2: Pure Smile Milk Mask Pack 23mL (1$)
3: Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub 25 (11$)
4: Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack Mile (1$)
5: Hello Everybody Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk 300mL (25$)
6: Skin Ceramic Donkey Milk & Argan Oil Multi Steam Cream 100g (34$)
7:  Hello Everybody Bubble Bath Steam Milk 25g (4$)


So overall I'm quite pleased with this box. I'm not much of a bath relaxer type of person, as I can't use or add anything to my bath's because I react to it, so I will gift the bath products to my Mother in Law.







Memebox Global #12
 23$ +6.99 Shipping


It took about two weeks to receive this box, due to Canada day holiday, usually it only takes about 1 week to receive by standard shipping.

When I first saw the contents I was not overally surprised and excited, due to the "blah-ness" of the curration, none the less , its always nice to try products you have never heard of.

Its soo funny, the L.Vida polish I received was in the color "orange-pink", that same day I purchased an essie polish "funday sunday" which was the EXACT same color , lol, go figure. (I purchased Essie before I received this box)

CONTENTS: 

1: Inter-Cos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream 250mL (43$?...)
2: Plagentra White Mark Lotion, Cream & Massage Gel /3 Sachets
3: Plagentra White Mark Cream 15g
4: Palan Crysence Organic Essence 120mL (72$?...)
5: L.Vida Nail Polish - "Orange-Pink" 10mL (7$)
6: Banila Co. Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack 12g
7: Ryo Anti- Hair Loss Treatment 50mL

There we have MEMEBOX GLOBAL #12.

There is a lot of different products to try out, from hair removal cream, to nail polish.
I must say it is a fun box!

Will I get around to trying out all the products? probably not anytime soon, but will post all reviews when I have thoroughly tested and tried everything.

Have A Great Day/ Night Memebox Princesses!




xoxo
Mrs Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment