Thursday, July 24, 2014


 Memebox
Special #10 Mask





Memebox Special # 10
Mask Edition 4
23$ + 6.99$ Shipping

Ok, so I didn't purchase the Mask Edition #3 so I figured I would go ahead and purchase #4, and Im soooo happy I purchased two of these boxes because there one of the best Memebox's!!! The selection and creativity in this box is simply awesome! (I don't say awesome much) lol.
They added masks, facial pads, creams, its just a really great box that I'm very pleased with. I know that the mask edition #3 was sub par, and included face masks, but that was about it, this one tops all mask edition boxes! Love it! 


CONTENTS:  


1: SLCOSMETIC Soo Effect Plus Essence Sheet Mask (Repair,Energizing,Waterdrop) x3 
2: WHEN 10:00 Pm & Travelmate Facial Masks x2
3: Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet 7in1 150g (39$)
4: Sua Young Berristure 100g (40$)
5: Purederm Vitamin C Facial Pads 24e (12$)



So there's the contents and its all pretty fabulous if I must say again, and again, and again.
Memebox is once AGAIN in my good gracious, and will continue to purchase MORE boxes!!!!



10/10 for this baby!!






xoxo
Mrs Chic.





No comments:

Post a Comment