Wednesday, July 23, 2014


Memebox
Special #9
Skincare




Memebox Special #9 SkinCare
29$


This was not a popular box in regards to being sold out quick. I was quite interested in it though the minute I saw it. Basic korean skincare box? how could you go wrong?! There's FIVE full sized products in this box!! I had a feeling it was going to be a great box and it most definately is! One thing that turned me off though, is them marking the price higher on the Secret Key product, the said it was 77$... but on 90% of other retail sites its about 10-18$... Try again Memebox.  Verikos is one of my new favorite korean brands, which they included in this box, a sample size of course because Verikos is very expensive! I could probably get about 6 uses out of that sample. They have everything you could want in this box, from essences, to pore tightners. This box was a steal! and I wished I purchased a second one, but when it comes to Memebox, its a hit and miss 10% of the time and I'm not willing to take that risk unless there's an amazing discount code like the 15$ off they had earlier in July 2014.



CONTENTS: 


1: Dewytree Tea Tree Porest Powder Toner 200mL (26$) - FULL SIZE
2: Verikos Advanced Power Tightening Cream 4g 
3:  Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 60mL (18$) - FULL SIZE
4: Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly Cream 50mL (77$- Its not 77$ retail) - FULL SIZE
5: Boscians Cycle Repair Wrinkle Spot 15mL (24$) - FULL SIZE
6: Nasarang Rose Balancing Toner 5mL 
7: Dewytree White Dew 7 Cut Extreme Serum 30mL (41$) - FULL SIZE




I'm extremely happy with this box, and plan on using every single item except for the Dewytree Tea Tree Toner because I've already traded it :) - I just love this box soo much! Its one of the best Memebox's I've received so far, and I hope its a sign of better things to come :) 







xoxo
Mrs Chic.






No comments:

Post a Comment