Thursday, August 28, 2014


Memebox
Mini #3


I've been dying to get my hands on Memebox Mini #3. It was 15$ + Shipping. I didn't have a chance to order it when it was first released, and I waited a couple of months to order the re-stock which I'm soooooooo glad I did!! The products in this box are all made out of tea. They even included a few tea bags! How darling?!! A. True is definately a company I will be buying products from in the near future.


CONTENTS:

1: A.True Tea Kit which includes #2,#4,#5 &#6 
2:Black Tea True Active Essence
3: Illi Cleansing Oil , Foam Set
4: Earl Grey Tea x3 satchets
5: Darjeeling Black Tea Anti- Wrinkle Essence
6: Darjeeling Anti-Wrinkle Cream
7: Illi Cleansing Oil x3 Pouch Sample





Overall very happy with this box! I would buy another one if I could but I'm sure there all sold out :(
The tea is divine! Its not too strong, but very light and the aroma's are relaxing.

Great box, one of my favorites so far!


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment