Thursday, August 28, 2014



Pink Please!?

Ok, have you ever seen something prettier than this?
Coraled pink tiled shower! - I'm seriously contemplating busting out the savings and dipping in to the world of renovations right now. This is probably every girls dream shower??! No?? YES! - I don't think my fiance' would be to happy about it, but hey.... he'll live... IN A PINK WORLD!!!  Muahahahahaha.
The way the light glisten of the tiles *SIGH* I don't know what it is about pink, but I always end up going back to it.

Photo Credits  - Line Falck



 
xoxo
Mrs Chic.

2 comments:

  1. that is some pretty tile - very iridescence and nice with the purple highlights (sounds like a makeup review!! ha) The upstairs bathroom in the house I grew up in had pink tile and white marble floors. No, we weren't rich - it was a small bathroom!

    I would love that tile in an aqua - I have a thing for ocean colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be lovely in the color aqua!

    - I will keep that in mind, you like ocean colors :)

    ReplyDelete