Sunday, August 24, 2014

Memebox
Special #15 Waterproof Makeup


Memebox's Waterproof makeup box was a big let down for me. This is probably the 9th sun block I've received from them in the span of about 4 months, so needless to say I have an abundance of sun block, in which I do not wear, nor need. To me it seems like a "filler" when they keep throwing these into their box's, asides from that I do like the Croquis brand, even though it is OVERPRICED @ 17$ for an eyeshadow liner, it is still great quality, but at that price, I beg to differ. From here on out I will be passing on "makeup" box's from Memebox, due to there lack luster of items they tend to "curate" into their box's. Where's all the "name brand" products?? how about a Too Cool For School eyeliner, blush of some lipstick?? Helllo?  



CONTENTS:


1: Y.E.T Mission Impossible Lip Marker 1.7g (12$)
2: Color Bucket Flash Pop Up Geller 0.5g (10$)
3: Enesti UV Cut Sun Block SPF50+PA+++ Pink 40mL (15$)
4: Cheek Room Curl and Long Lash Mascara 8g (9$)
5:  Croquos Eye Shadow & Blusher 06 Shimmer Peach 4g (17$)
6: Rubelli Water Glow BB Cream 40mL (24$)


Pretty blahhh box, in my opinion. Live and Learn, Live and Learnnnn.


xoxo
Mrs Chic.




No comments:

Post a Comment