Friday, August 22, 2014

Memebox
X Cutiepie Marzia
Collaboration




I ordered the Cutepie Marzia Collaboration box because of all the cute little things, but especially for the Beautiful People snow white eyeliner set. Let alone did I know that the cute wishlist box's have these exact same eyeliner tins in them, which I ordered two box's of. So now I have an over flow of snow white eyeliners.... Oh well... The Baby Face products are adorable though, so I'm pretty excited to try those out. I paid 23$ +6.99$ shipping for this box, it also comes with an eyeliner sharpener (thanks..) Oh yea, and I didn't realize but I received the exact same nail polish color in I think it was Global 12...

CONTENTS:


1: Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2 Eyeliner Tin Set 1.6g x5 (20$)
2: L.Vida Nail Polsih LC-34 Pink Orange 10ml (6$)
3: Pure Smile Gelee Labo Strawberry 12g (1$)
4: Shara Shara Petit Friend Tinted Balm PK01 Crown Pink  20g (8$)
5: IT'S SKIN Babyface One-Step Base 01 Lavender Pink 35mL (8$)
6:  IT'S SKIN Babyface Volumer Essence 30mL (11$)







The quality in these eyeliners are outstanding! There very creamy and glide on like silk, the only downfall is, pray to god it does not rain, because these babies will smudge like no tomorrow! there also really hard to get off with JUST water. Nicely pigmented, nice quality, glides on easily without pulling the eye area, these are a 9/10!


















Babyface One-Step Base smells amazing. It reminds me of my grade school's friend's parents house attached to there church (14 years ago or so) it does smell like lavender, although after blended it almost gives off a grey/beige undertone color, in which does not really go well with my yellow undertone. I guess I should test it out with foundation, other wise, its a  lovely product!


I do enjoy this box, I just wish Memebox didn't put the eyeliner set in the cute wish list box's.
Oh well *sigh*


xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment