Monday, August 25, 2014


Memebox
Special #16 OMG


This box is pretty fun! I really like all the items that was selected for it, but I would have loved to see more "OMG" stuff in it. The "Oh my Busty" mask?? is pretty funny, and yes..... I will try it out!! lol
Unfortunately my Carbonated Bubble Clay mask was all over the place when I opened up the box, so I cleaned that up, and now I'm hoping it's still useable. I have not tried any items yet except for the Skinaz lip tattoo, I need to make time for all the products I've received so far, that it could take months :(


CONTENTS:


1: Ladykin Aqua Exfoliator For Body 150mL (14$)
2: SKINAZ The Kissable 24hr Lip Tattoo 13g (18$)  - Sweet Wine
3: Hope Girl Night Dive Gloss 6g (22$) - 01 Pink Drop
4: Pure Smile 3step Bust Pack 1 set (6$)
5: SKINAZ Premium Vitablet 39g (46$)
6: Elizavecca Mlky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask 100g (46$)



 Skinaz Lip Tattoo

Love the color, so I will be wearing this for sure! I heard a lot of meme princess received the orange lip tattoo, but have yet to see a swatch of it. Myself can not wear orange unfortunately :( So I'm glad I received this wine color.


xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment