Monday, August 25, 2014

Memebox
Special #32 
Girls Night Out



I was expecting more from Memebox's Girls Night Out box. - Im soooo tired of getting that dang dior knock off lipbalm, tint, lipstick stuff!! It's seriously haunting me!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!
The nail polish's are cute, but the color selection is very bland. I don't wear blue. The Bularian rose rollerball smells amazing though, so I really like that. The Cirqous liquid foundation tube does not go well with my skintone, so will have to trade that... I hardly wear falsies so will trade that.. I don't know but it seems Memebox is really lazy at curating their box's these days, especially with cheap stuff... I'm going to stay away from makeup box's from now on that's for sure!!


CONTENTS: 

1: Secret- Stargirl S-Style False Eyelashes ($11)
2: A.m.oK Cosmetics N.S.M Soft Moose WP Liquid Liner - Antique Kahki 3g (18$)
3: Croquis Dual Concealer 02 8.1g (32$)
4: Kepaclub Maxi Lip Tint Glow 3.5g Cherry Pink (23$)
5: A.m.oK N.S.M Special Nail Laquer 15ml x2  (10$)
6: Kskin Bulgarian Rose Pheromone Perfume Pink Angel 10mL( 12$)
7: Forest Story Water Essence Hair Perfume Soft Soap 100mL (3$)


Nothing special here...
At least they tried Lol.



xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment