Tuesday, August 26, 2014


Memebox
Special #22
2014 K-Beauty Wrap Up #1



The K-Beauty Wrap up Memebox is packed with different little things, from lip cream, to perfumes.
I however I'm only interested in a few things in this box, and no, its not the sunscreen... again...
They included SecretKey, Secret Nature & The Skin House, which are brands I'm most familiar with.
What I don't understand about Memebox, is how they curate box's for their Korean fans, and include ALL high end name brand products we westerner's purchase and love, but when they curate OUR box's (Western) they add all no name brands... I don't understand that. I mean, I'm curious to know why... I would love a HUGE brand name box but little to none Memebox has not delivered on that. Yes they had TonyMoly & Missha, but that's it. Maybe sometime in the future when Memebox grows, that is if they start smartning  up with their customer service, they might , just might release something that "OOoo's" and "AwwWWw's" us. This box if far from that though. Maybe I'm too picky, or maybe it's just that I've learned a lot about Memebox, and would like to see something more/better.



CONTENTS:

1: Secret Key Body & Dress Perfume Mist 80mL (10$)
2: OSEQUE Dual Sun Block 70mL (46$)
3: Secret Nature From Jeju Cream 50mL (31$)
4: The Skin House Dr.Clear Magic Stick Roller 15mL (22$)
5: W.Holic Roll On Perfume  10mL (21$) - MARRY
6: RiRe Lip Manicure 10mL (18$) - Pink Pink


 RiRe Lip Manicure / "Pink Pink"

The W.Holic Roller Perfume smells amazing. I can't help but think that it smells EXACTLY like another well known NAME BRAND perfume I've smelt before.... I can't put my finger on it, but when I find out, I will update :)


xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment