Monday, August 25, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #41
My Cute Wish-List


Memebox's My Cute Wish-list is definately CUTE and has met all my expectations. How can you go wrong with "cute"? You can't, so these box's are safe to purchase if you're hesitant on making an investment. Memebox has just released the #3rd My Cute Wish-list today Aug 25th, so make sure you pick that up if you have not purchase the 1st or 2nd yet. I purchased two of these box's so that's why there is two hand creams. I paid 23$+6.99$ shipping for this box :)


CONTENTS:

1: Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2 Eyeliners ($54)
2: Pure Smile Neco Punch Point Pad Hibiscus & Lemon Grass (2$e)
3: A:T Fox Moisturizing Gel Cream Gyoolpy Tea 10ml (yellow) / Lifting Cream Black Tea (Pink) 10ml/ Whitening Capsule Cream Jasoyup Herb Tea (Purple) 10mL.
4: Etude House U Hand Cream 30mL (5$)
5: Pure Smile Muddy Girl 25g (1$)
6: Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - Strawberry (5$)
7:Kococo Star Split End Therapy 8mL (6$)


A:T Fox Cupcake Creams




Beauty People SnowWhite Eyeliners


I would purchase another one of these box's in a heart beat , but I already missed the 3rd re-stock :(

Let's hope #2 & #3 is just as good or even better!!



xoxo
Mrs Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment