Saturday, August 30, 2014

Urban Decay
Pulp Fiction Palette



 Can you believe this?????
Urban Decay has released a Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow palette!! *dies* (no pun intended)
I don't know weather or not I should buy this or what. I'm in complete girly, butterflies in my stomache .. SHOCK!!
As I was stalking Sephora's website like a lion in heat, I came across this!! Its on retail for 41$
I grew up watching Pulp Fiction every other day with my bestie in grade school, and its my favorite movie EVER!!

 It looks so delicious!! I'd put this baby on a shrine and call it Jesus if it we're politically correct.


 The color's - the light brown's are not my thing, but Mia , those color's look like the ones she wore in the movie....

Too buy or not too buy???




Mrs 
Officially Obsessed


No comments:

Post a Comment