Saturday, August 30, 2014


Memebox
Luckybox #8



Another box, another day. Quite frankly I'm getting very bored of reviewing and purchasing Memebox's, so its almost time for Memebox and I to part ways, so I can re-connect with Sephora and Etsy. Don't get me wrong, I like how you only spend 18$-36$ for a box, its just getting, BORING. Same crap, different day, or with Memebox's shipping time, different weeks and weeks, and weeks.
With all the lies, mis-information, excuses, and long wait times for them to reply too you, its not even worth it. I'm exhausted of being treated like shit and taken advantage of, for a few products that are over-priced. I do however have several more box's coming my way, so I will continue to review those, but that's it. Memebox "craze" as they call it, has taken its toll on me within  only 6 months.

Yes, here's Luckybox #8 and all of its shit repeats.

CONTENTS:

1:O & Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser 100mL (13$)
2: Dear By Enprani Moistfull Booskin 65mL (31$)
3: TonyMoly Delight Tony Tint 02 Red 1.5mL (3$)
4: SN-T Goddess Cream 50mL (19$)
5: Derma:B Daily Moisture Body Lotion 100mL (16$)
6: Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment 50mLx2e (19$)
7: Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City CC Cream 10mL 
8:9 : T.P.O V-Line Banding Mask 2e (2$)

xoxo
Mrs Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment