Saturday, September 20, 2014

Memebox
Luckybox #9



Memebox Luckybox #9 is such a great box! I've only received two of the items in here, so that's great considering they usually give repeats in the Luckybox's. I recently received the pore control powder from Pore Care #3. I still have not tested it out but I'm sure it will be a great addition to my skin care routine. I hear Recipe By Nature Spray Essence was amazing, but never had the chance to get one, so I'm excited to test it out!! Everything in this box I'm very pleased with :D


CONTENTS:

1: I belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser 70g (24$)
2: BOCIANS Cycle Repair Whitening Spot 15mL (24$)
3: Y.E.T Don't Worry Mask Sheet 07 Infant Mask Wrinkle Care 23mL (1$)
4:  Recipe By Nature Spray Essence Water 140mL (35$)
5: The SKin House Pore Control Powder Serum 50mL (28$)


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment