Saturday, September 20, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #49 All About Lips


Memebox's All About Lips Box, was a lot better than the All About Eyes box. I do love the Royal Nature Paint Mousse, and the Shara Shara Petit Tint Balm, but there is a repeat in this box from Memebox Office Essentials Box which is the Very Six 6 Seconds Kissing Lip Gloss, which I'm not too pleased about, other than that its a decent box.... *sigh* I'm trying to be positive here.......


CONTENTS:  

1: Royal Nature Paint Mousse Lip Lacquer 5mL- 02 Hug Me (24$)
2: RiRe Tick Tock Lip Gloss 3.5g 01 Salmon Nude (18$)
3: Cheek Room Lip Tint 8mL - 02 Orange (10$)
4: Cheek Room Color Lips - 02 Pink - 4g (10$)
5: Shara Shara Petit Friend Tint Balm - Crown Orange - 20g (8$)
6:  Very Six Seconds Kissing Lip Gloss 10mL (17$)




As you can see RiRe Tick Tock Lip gloss was broken. The lid was busted and the brush was no where to be found. I literally can't find it in the tube lol. That's the first thing I saw when I tried to swatch it ... Not pleased.





Left - Right

Cheek Room Lip Tint - RiRe Tick Tock Lip Gloss - Royal Nature Paint Mousse -  Cheek Room Color Lips

xoxo
Mrs Chic

1 comment:

  1. The RiRe Tick Tock Lip gloss isn't broken. If you push down on the cap, the brush will pop out. I thought the same thing when I got mine

    ReplyDelete