Friday, September 19, 2014

Memebox
Scentbox #6 Sweet Shop



I ordered two of  these Memebox Scentbox Sweet Shop boxes, because I love sweet stuff!! Memebox nailed this box down to a perfect T. I really love this box, especially the Vita Berry Shampoo, which I use as body wash lol. I did receive two diamond jewelry scrubs but that's ok :) The hope girl product is alright. The color is a coral peachy shade, which may work with my skin tone. This box was 15$, but I only paid 1.99$ for it due to codes and memepoints.


CONTENTS:

1: Pure Smile Jewelry Scrub Glitter Scrub "Diamond" 100mL (8$)
2: Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm 5g "Love Peach" (12$)
3: Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack "White Pearl + Pink Pearl" 3mL x2 ea (5$)
4: Hello Everybody Vita Berry Shampoo 22mL (23$)




Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm "Love Peach"


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment