Friday, September 19, 2014


Memebox
Scentbox #4 Floral


Memebox Scentbox #4 Floral is another great 15$ box. I did as well order two of these boxes and I received all different scents in my second box :) I must say, I really like Memebox's 15$ boxes because, yes there is only 4-5 items in them, but its a less chance to be disappointed due to there only be a smaller amount of items, if that makes sense? :) This is probably one of my favorite 15$ boxes, along with Memebox Mini #3 box



CONTENTS:

1: ESTHE Shower Cologne 100mL "Floral Dream" (26$)
2: L'Ocean Feromonika Perfume 10mL "Los Fresh" + " Paros Rose" (12$)
3: Sally's Box Friendly Cherry Blossom Hand Mask 6g x2e (2$)
4: Secret Key Perfume Hand Cream 30g "Petit #4" (10$)




This is the other variation of the second floral box I purchased. I received "White Musk" cologne, "Petite # 2", and 04 Delos Coral perfume.


The cologne's smell kind of cheap, but the fermone spray's smell really nice. I would not purchase any of the sprays on my own though. It is nice to try out products you wouldn't normally buy :)



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment