Saturday, September 20, 2014

Memebox
Special #28 All About Eyes



All About Eyes Memebox was kind of a let down for me. I am  tired of getting Cheek Room products. There is a great selection though, and I really like Cheeks Rooms eyeshadow color , but asides from that, most of it I will not use and will probably gift some stuff for Christmas :) so I wont be swatching anything . I paid 29$ +6.99$ shipping.

CONTENTS:

1: Secret Star Girl S-Style Set Eyelashes No,11 Lovely Eye (7$)
2: MDaida Winder Eye Volume Filler 2.7g (41$)
3: Sally's Box Friendly Collagen Eye Patch 4.5g x2 ea (2$)
4: KARADIUM Line Hero Auto Gel Liner 2.5 - 05 Silver White (12$)
5: YniPicture - Esque 3 Dots Eyeliner 0.9mL (9$)
6: MDaida Wonder Pen Concealer SPF45PA++ 2.7g (34$)
7: Cheek Room Curl & Volume Mascarsa 8g(18$)
8: Cheek Room  Eye Shadow 5g (8$) - 04 Sweet Pink 

So overall its an alright box, but I would not purchase it again. I was hoping for more eyeshadow's and or eye creams. You win some, you lose some.


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment