Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Memebox
Special #30 Tea Cosmetics


Memebox Tea Cosmetics box is one of the well curated boxes I've received in awhile.
Everything in it smells like tea, even the lavender Emulsion by The SKIN HOUSE.
This box comes with 5 products, excluding the contents in the A. True tin, which I will show below. The one thing Im not to happy about is the Tea Toc Water which was in several previous boxes before. I'm quite new to using tea products in my beauty regime, but I must say Im excited because I love tea. What a great idea?!

CONTENTS: 

1: A:T Fox Gyoolopy Tea Fresh Water 100mL (10$)
2: A:True Miniature Tin Set
3: e Choice Fermented Tea Skin Drinks Sleeping Pack 70g (2$)
4: The Skin House Lavender Lightening Emulsion 120mL (40$)
5: A:T Fox Tea Toc Water Clear Tablet 4g (2$)



A:True Tin Set

White Snow Tea Brilliant Essence 20mL
Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream 
Himalaya Black Tea Watery Gel Cream 15g
Sweet Song Black Tea One-Step Cleansing Water 20mL
Vanilla Black Tea Day Relief Body Wash 20mL
A:True x2 Earl Grey Tea Bags


Phewww done!!! - Wow what a great little goodie tin filled with great products to test. This tin was the jack pot.

I'm quite happy, but I will not be purchasing a whack load of boxes anymore due to Memebox not offering VIP points anymore to VIP members, plus Christmas will be here soon and I have around 25 people to buy for, so no more for me for a bit :)


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment