Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Memebox
Special #33 K-Style #2


I just received this from my mail lady today, and when I opened it I was shocked... I completely forgot I order the Memebox Special K-Style #2.... I'm going to have to check to see when I ordered it , because I have no recollection of purchasing this box. Again, we have some falsies.


CONTENTS:


1: Royal Nature Pantone Shadeliner 0.8g (12$) - Spring
2: Secret Stargirl S-Style 2 set eyelashes (7$)
3: Shara Shara Color Eyes Stick Shadow 1.4g (7$)  - Sugar Pink
4: Eglips Real Color Lip Laquer 6g (14$)
5: RiRe Luxe Mirror Eyeliner x1 (14$) - Black
6: Original Raw - Ten Cushion Foundation 13g (32$) -#21



RiRe Luxe Mirror Eyeliner - Eglips Real Color Lip Laquer - Royal Nature Pantone Eyeliner - Shara Shara Eye Color Stick


 Original Raw - Ten Cushion Foundation #21


This foundation fits my skin tone exactly. I'm quite glad Memebox has been listening to us and putting more yellow toned foundations in there Memebox's instead of the beige colors!! I'm so happy with this product.


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment