Saturday, September 27, 2014

Memebox
Special #32 OMG #2




I had high hopes for the OMG#2 Memebox, but this was sort of a let down, but this one is still better than the OMG #1. Don't get me wrong, I was hoping and praying for Memebox to add the Vanpir Ladykin cream in one of their boxes and they did, its just that there's not much "OMFG" in this box. A gel mist is the least to make me go "OMG". What's funny is the box description on the gel mist "Gel Type Mist" like there trying to blog about it on there product lolzzzzz, that made me giggle. There are a few "cool" and "neat" things such as the Haruen volcanic roller, but nothing I would purchase again outside of this box. I did cancel my OMG #3 and never ordered the OMG#4 box so it will be interesting to see what's in those.

CONTENTS: 

1: Priori Aroma Ac Moisture Gel Mist 100mL (24$)
2: Cristallin Cellulose Mask 28g x2 (10$)
3: Haruen Dorothy Haruen - S  1 ea (26$)
4: 5A Seatree Syn-Ake Total Solution 100mL (19$)
5: Milky Dress Bohr-effect Carboxy Gel 1 Set (24$)
6: Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream 50mL (50$)




 Milky Dress Bohr-Effect Carboxy Gel

I was surprised at what this was once I first opened this box. It's actually pretty interesting!!!


Cristallin Cellulose Mask x2

I saw these in the Memebox Shop, but never purchased any because they were sooooo pricy, so I'm glad I get a chance to test these out. I've heard great things about them.


I do wish Memebox better curated this "OMG#2" box. There's so many different, neat, innovative Korean beauty products out there, that they should have included in this box. Oh well. Maybe #3 & #4 will be a bit better.



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment